A Historical Home
A family affair
The Auberge Saint Pierre is right in the heart of Mont Saint Michel, protected by the ramparts, along the small street that leads to the abbey. This 15th-century wood-framed house is a registered historical monument. The inn will transport you back to the Middle Ages.
For generations, the Leroy and Gaulois family has been hosting guests in the tradition of French inns.
You'll be greeted with a smile, attentive service and an authentic setting here.
The enchanting setting at the Auberge Saint Pierre is like a breath of fresh air. Daydream in this place full of history.Book your room
Services and amenities
- The Auberge Saint-Pierre is in the heart of a medieval village
- 23 rooms hotel
- Restaurant serving traditional cuisine and menus showcasing local specialities, including the famous Mont Saint Michel omelette and lamb
- Free WiFi connection
- Baby welcome upon request with high chairs, bottle warmers, cribs, and changing mats
- Languages spoken: English, German, Spanish, Chinese
- Group hosting and seminar planning
- Event planning for family meals, parties, birthdays . . .